[Vision2020] meals on wheels

Tom Ivie the_ivies3 at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 17 15:13:48 PST 2006

Did this problem start when the new management took over at Latah Health Services? I could have my facts wrong, but It was my understanding that they wanted to charge somewhere around $5 per meal and wouldn't replace the meals on wheels freezer when it died.  For now, they are having to get the meals out of Spokane and frozen until something can be either resolved or another arrangement made.

lfalen <lfalen at turbonet.com> wrote:  I will talk to Fran at the Fairgrounds. There is a Kitchen in the Grange Building.There isn't any backup storage available there. I don't know what the requirements (if any) are. Linda has talked to Jack. I am not sure what the outcome was.

Roger