[Vision2020] Re: Bush not the only one misled by faultyintelligence...

Sunil Ramalingam sunilramalingam at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 17 11:08:01 PST 2006

Tony,

I think the only surprise was that they cooperated at all; I think neither
Bush nor Blair thought they would let the inspectors in, yet they did.  They
cooperated with them, and allowed them access to areas that had been blocked
in the past

The inspectors wasted a lot of times following up leads we provided them,
that came up empty.

In the end this administration didn't care what the inspectors said; they
were committed to an invasion.

If you support this war, can you tell me how we're going to pay for it?  Why
does the administration refuse to pay as we go, and to deal with its costs
now?  They're going to bury us in debt.  If you're going to insist on such
an expensive foreign policy, why not fund it now?