[Vision2020] Council Far From Anti-Growth

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 17 07:40:00 PST 2006

BJ Swanson writes:

"The 'losing Schweitzer' rumor seems to be one of the mantras of the
group claiming that Moscow is anti-growth and anti-business."

That and their inability to attract any businesses and constant
laws passed that stop them from coming in. How many businesses went
under this year alone? How many businesses were stopped this
from coming in this year alone? How many businesses are they even trying
to stop in the next state over? I mean, when even the former chair of
of the Latah Economic Development Council is doing full contact tackles
on businesses from getting started, who wants to come here.

_DJA

"B. J. Swanson" <bjswan at moscow.com> wrote:  Matt,

The "losing Schweitzer" rumor seems to be one of the mantras of the group
claiming that Moscow is anti-growth and anti-business.  Since Schweitzer
Engineering started in Pullman in 1982, it seems a far stretch to use that
as a basis for their anti-growth, anti-business campaign in 2006.

B. J. Swanson