[Vision2020] Unclear P & Z Notice

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 16 20:02:27 PST 2006

Kit, thanks for the update/correction;

However, no matter who the group is or what side of the road they reside on,
my stance is still the same...unless the owner/developer's plans follow the
ordinances and Comp Plan AS IS and they plan to contribute to the community
ON A WHOLE, I do not think they should get special treatment.  Otherwise,
why not just consider abandoning the codes altogether and have at it?

If possible, could someone explain just how this is "a classic smart growth
housing unit" project and, again, how does it fit into the Comp Plan and the
New Cities?

J  :]