[Vision2020] Hey, it's spring...

Carl Westberg carlwestberg846 at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 16 08:36:14 PST 2006

Does it get any better than this?  Gonzaga launches it's way to the NCAA
national championship this afternoon against Xavier, the Mariners are poised
to start a World Series championship season (Joan and I, due to a certain
benefactor's largesse, will be in attendance at the opening game) and in a
little over a week, I can look across the street and watch the Vandal
football team start spring practice on their way to next year's national
championship.  Don't wake me up, I'm enjoying this dream.

                           Carl Westberg Jr.