[Vision2020] Unclear P & Z Notice

Craine Kit kcraine at verizon.net
Thu Mar 16 00:01:50 PST 2006

I believe this refers to a development adjacent to PCEI by the same
folks who did the Silos at Styner and Travios Way and the Cottages.
They want to do a truly inovative Planned Unit Development (which by
definition is inovative and requires modification of the normal
standards) that would concentrate housing in such a way that the
leftover land--which under City Development codes would be yards for
the houses--can be donated to PCEI.

I would encourage you-all to take a look at this project. It is
something other than the common ordinary subdivision. It is the type
of thing that gives character to a community.

This is NOT a CCC project. Their’s is a bit farther South on N. Polk
and on the other side of the road.

Kit Craine