[Vision2020] Council Far From Anti-Growth

Chris Storhok cstorhok at co.fairbanks.ak.us
Wed Mar 15 17:39:06 PST 2006

Donovan,

In order of your request:

Free; $24 for a fishing license ($145 non-resident); same as you pay (I was
shocked (well okay not really given the greed and corruption in the
industry) to see retail gas in Fairbanks and Moscow is the same)

On fish: the limit on chum salmon in the Yukon River is 5000, the limit for
personal use dip netting at Chitna on the Copper River is 45 (2 kings), and
the limit for Kings taken from the Chena and Nenana Rivers (both flow
through Fairbanks/ North Pole) is 2 kings/day - 5 in the freezer with a
limit on chum and sockeye at 5/day - 15 in the freezer.  Halibut is 2
fish/trip 10 in the freezer

  _____