[Vision2020] Re: Parasite?

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Tue Mar 14 16:47:14 PST 2006

Arnold stated:

" . . . when God tells you to have sex with a woman and get her pregnant, by
golly, you better do it!"

Note to Carl:  You better start taking those subliminal messages that you
have been receiving from that greasy image of Jesus on your frying pan a bit
more seriously.

Who knows?  Maybe this will be used as a defense at a rape trial:

I can vaguely hear it now:  "But, your honor, God told me to have sex with
her and then he wanted me to go home and clean my guns."

Tom "and the voices" Hansen

Moscow, Idaho

" . . . wording plays a big part in understand[ing] the nature and meaning a
verse written two thousand years ago in a different language, and some
Bibles just have it plain wrong."

- Donovan Arnold (August 23, 2005)