[Vision2020] Re: Parasite?

g. crabtree jampot at adelphia.net
Tue Mar 14 11:02:09 PST 2006

Ms. Opyr sez,

> "until men become pregnant and face the physical risks and emotional
> turmoil themselves, I'm not all that interested in what they have to say
> on the subject."

I assume that since you have no interest in our opinions, you have a similar
disinterest in our funds should a man somehow become involved in this "girls
only" dilemma. I would be very interested to hear what rights you would be
willing to afford men when it comes to their progeny. Equal partner or shut
up and haul out your wallet?

gc