[Vision2020] Council Far From Anti-Growth

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Mon Mar 13 19:12:13 PST 2006

Perhaps, Mr. Decker, you should explain to the list how/why you feel that
the current city council IS anti-growth and provide your recommendation(s)
for correcting this problem.

It is far more constructive to identify a "problem" while offering a course
of action than to simply sit on your hands and do nothing more than
complain.

How about it, Mr. Decker?

and the Realist adjusts his sails."
- Unknown