[Vision2020] (Corrected) Pharmacies and the morning after pill

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Sun Mar 12 09:44:04 PST 2006

One FINAL word on this, TK -

I (and millions of others) are NOT, and NEVER have been, pro-abortion.

We are, as we have said countless times before and will continue to declare,
Pro-CHOICE; the woman's RIGHT to CHOOSE.

Yet, you prefer that our "compassionate" government make such decisions.

It's like a statement I saw on a t-shirt worn by a friend of mine the other
day: "The only Bush I trust is my own."

Enough said.

"Feminism is the radical notion that women are people."

- Unknown

  _____