[Vision2020] (Corrected) Pharmacies and the morning after pill

ToeKneeTime at aol.com ToeKneeTime at aol.com
Sun Mar 12 09:36:00 PST 2006

Tom,

To clarify:  First, with regard to you guy's fascination with my  E-mail
moniker: TonyTime was already taken.  I spelled it the other way  because I
thought it the easiest to remember.  No mystery, no attempt to  entertain, just
convenience.

Second:  I am not at all surprised that you are confused by my  reference to
the aggrieved 3rd party involved in every abortion.   The Pro-Death crowd has
never been able to focus on the rights of the 3rd party:  THE CHILD Tom.  The
innocent, helpless BABY that you folks seem determined  to snuff out on a
whim!  The reason for the abortion in the first  place:  AN AGGRIEVED HUMAN BEING
WITH AN UNALIENABLE RIGHT TO LIFE!!

I'll repeat myself reeal slow for you.  NO ONE HAS THE RIGHT TO CHOOSE  DEATH
FOR ANOTHER.

You're a bright guy.  Is that really so hard to understand?

Best,  --Tony