[Vision2020] Dixie, Idaho

Janesta Carcich janestacarcich at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 12 08:14:26 PST 2006

ahhh... Dixie *smile* I remember when Dixie got
telephones. It in the national news for weeks.

Janesta

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&q=dixie,+idaho&t=k&ll=45.823057,-115.389404&spn=0.464148,1.373291&t=k

> is Dixie, Idaho.
>
> I (and Rodna) drove there last summer.  If, out of
> curiosity, you desire to
> experience Dixie (and you will love it if you take
> the chance), may I
> suggest transportation either by horse or by small
> (as in VERY) vehicle that
> gets excellent gas mileage and a full tank.
>
> For an added adventure, I recommend continuing on
> the trail to the Salmon
> River.  You WILL enjoy the view.
>
> Take care, Auntie.
>
> Tom Hansen
> Moscow, Idaho

>  List services made available by First Step
> Internet,

Janesta Carcich

“Hate is too great a burden to bear. It injures the hater more than it injures the hated.”

~ Coretta Scott King ~
1927-2006

***Because I am finding my words on the blogs of organizations I do not support***

~~~~~ Original material contained herein is Copyright 2006, Janesta Carcich ~~~~~

~~~~~ Do not copy, forward, excerpt, or reproduce outside the Vision 2020
             forum without the express written permission of the author~~~~~