[Vision2020] Dixie, Idaho

Tom Hansen idahotom at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 11 19:22:12 PST 2006

Dear, Dear, Dear Joan -

Not to belittle you or make light of Plevna, Montana, but the mere mention
of a ranch in Plevna suggests the presence of utilities, a privilege that I
am certain some day Dixie, Idaho will realize.

For your edification, that little clearing in the midst of:

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&q=dixie,+idaho&t=k&ll=45.823057,-115.389404&spn=0.464148,1.373291&t=k

is Dixie, Idaho.

I (and Rodna) drove there last summer.  If, out of curiosity, you desire to
experience Dixie (and you will love it if you take the chance), may I
suggest transportation either by horse or by small (as in VERY) vehicle that
gets excellent gas mileage and a full tank.

For an added adventure, I recommend continuing on the trail to the Salmon
River.  You WILL enjoy the view.

Take care, Auntie.