[Vision2020] Phil

keely emerinemix kjajmix1 at msn.com
Sat Mar 11 07:32:03 PST 2006

I like the idea of having an annual Phil Nisbet Vision 2020 potluck!
Janesta, what a terrific thought!

keely

From: Janesta Carcich <janestacarcich at yahoo.com>
To: vision2020 at moscow.com
Subject: [Vision2020] Phil
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2006 11:47:03 -0800 (PST)

   As we all were, I was shocked to hear of Phil's sudden passing. (Having
been here only briefly, as my computer is now ka-put) I am catching up  on
reading the numerous tributes how he touched each one of our lives  from
each of you who held him in such high esteem, including Joan's  lovely
comments about thier relationship at Bookpeople, as well as the  entire Q &
A from David Johnson from the Trib... made me realize  more than ever, how
totally committed he was to helping bring  "both-sides" to a closer
understanding of local, national and  international issues.

   I respectfully propose that we honour Phil, in naming our picnic after
him. He enjoyed himself there so much... like a bee he was, going from  one
group to another... smiling, laughing, and enjoying the evening so  much!
And bragging to me about his three sons, and how proud he was of  each of
them.

   I need to run, my housemate needs his computer.

   Please give it a thought!

   Janesta

Janesta Carcich

“Hate is too great a burden to bear. It injures the hater more than it
injures the hated.”

~ Coretta Scott King ~
1927-2006

***Because I am finding my words on the blogs of organizations I do not
support***

~~~~~ Original material contained herein is Copyright 2006, Janesta Carcich
~~~~~

~~~~~ Do not copy, forward, excerpt, or reproduce outside the Vision 2020
              forum without the express written permission of the
author~~~~~

  List services made available by First Step Internet,
           mailto:Vision2020 at moscow.com