[Vision2020] Phil

Janesta Carcich janestacarcich at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 10 11:47:03 PST 2006

  As we all were, I was shocked to hear of Phil's sudden passing. (Having  been here only briefly, as my computer is now ka-put) I am catching up  on reading the numerous tributes how he touched each one of our lives  from each of you who held him in such high esteem, including Joan's  lovely comments about thier relationship at Bookpeople, as well as the  entire Q & A from David Johnson from the Trib... made me realize  more than ever, how totally committed he was to helping bring  "both-sides" to a closer understanding of local, national and  international issues.

  I respectfully propose that we honour Phil, in naming our picnic after  him. He enjoyed himself there so much... like a bee he was, going from  one group to another... smiling, laughing, and enjoying the evening so  much! And bragging to me about his three sons, and how proud he was of  each of them.

  I need to run, my housemate needs his computer.

  Please give it a thought!

  Janesta

Janesta Carcich

“Hate is too great a burden to bear. It injures the hater more than it injures the hated.”

~ Coretta Scott King ~
1927-2006

***Because I am finding my words on the blogs of organizations I do not support***

~~~~~ Original material contained herein is Copyright 2006, Janesta Carcich ~~~~~

~~~~~ Do not copy, forward, excerpt, or reproduce outside the Vision 2020
             forum without the express written permission of the author~~~~~