[Vision2020] RE: Unstable, Doomed, Missed Points

g. crabtree jampot at adelphia.net
Fri Mar 10 20:38:39 PST 2006

Greetings Joan Opyr,

In general I would say that in the case of the sheriff, IF it all went down
as the victims sister and mother claim, I would think that their suit will
prevail in court. A sheriff is elected/appointed to serve all the folks in
his jurisdiction. To use his official capacity to prevent potentially life
saving treatment to anyone is wrong, period.

As to the pharmacy, or any other merchant for that matter, I believe they
have the right to sell whatever merchandise they see fit, for whatever
reason or no reason at all. Not every hospital elects to have the ability to
perform an MRI or have a board certified ololaryngologist on staff even
though either one could be potentially lifesaving. I don't think that every
person in the world is entitled to every thing in the world at every
location in the world.

Having spent my formative years attending a Catholic school, I happen to
know for a fact that unfortunate eyewear is permitted  by the edicts of
Vatican II, mainly because it has been found that they are totally
ineffective in the presence of a sixteen year old horn dog.

G. Crabtree