[Vision2020] RE: Unstable, Doomed, Missed Points

Saundra Lund sslund at adelphia.net
Fri Mar 10 17:13:36 PST 2006

Hi Again Mr. Crabtree,

Well, I'm not totally up-to-date on things, but I know Massachusetts &
Illinois *do* have state laws regarding this (any pharmacy that stocks
contraceptives must also stock Plan B).  Wal-Mart's violation of state law
was the basis for the lawsuits, which Wal-Mart lost.  Does anyone know the
current status on legislation in other states?

Wal-Mart *wasn't* in the clear, which is why they lost the lawsuits and
which is why, I presume, they've changed their policy regarding Plan B  :-)

HTH,
Saundra Lund
Moscow, ID

nothing.
- Edmund Burke

***** Original material contained herein is Copyright 2005, Saundra Lund.
Do not copy, forward, excerpt, or reproduce outside the Vision 2020 forum
without the express written permission of the author.*****