[Vision2020] Wayne's election comment

g. crabtree jampot at adelphia.net
Thu Mar 9 10:57:48 PST 2006

Wayne,  It would seem that since you are the one making the allegations in
this matter, you might just come out and say what you believe the problem is
rather then ducking, dodging, weaving, and in general being coy. Asking Mr.
Coombs to bird dog this for you and then report back adds one more tactic,
stalling.