[Vision2020] yet more of the same

Carl Westberg carlwestberg846 at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 9 07:51:22 PST 2006

Actually, "kiss my ass" is, technically I suppose, a complete and
grammatically correct sentence, Tony, but I'm afraid, in the end, as it
were, it lacks a certain....jine se qua.  Perhaps "excuse me, but if you
wouldn't mind terribly, would you plant your lips briefly on my derriere"
would express the same wish, but in a more, shall we say, eloquent fashion?

                                            Carl Westberg Jr.