[Vision2020] My V2020 Theme Song and a Challenge

Area Man areaman at moscow.com
Wed Mar 8 11:55:25 PST 2006

Tom inquires:

"So, how about it, guys?  Can we find somebody (or group) who can
compose and pen the lyrics to Moscow's official city song?  UI has a
College of Music.  I am certain that, if given the opportunity, some
up-and-comers may want to go down in history as the
creator(s) of "Moscow, My Moscow". "

If you'll recall, Mayor Chaney said she talked to a young person during
the campaign and they told her "Moscow ROCKS!"  Since that is the case,
could the prospective song have the opening bass line from "Sweet
Emotion"?  That would rock.

Wearin' all the things nobody wears,

DC