[Vision2020] News

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 8 05:40:32 PST 2006

"I have asked to be removed from this site. The continuous personal
attacks on Wilson are finally too much for me. They have nothing to do with the
possible view of Moscow in 2020."

That is unfortunate Ms. Kraut. While you are more far more conservative than me
and one of the few people left in the country that agrees with
Bush, I have always appreciated your honest feelings
about the issues. You often offered common sense responses to complex
issues. I am sure the anti_people people and anti_Wilson forces will
consider you leaving V2020 undeniable evidence of proving that
Mr. Wilson is the anti-Christ.

_DJA

Pat Kraut <pkraut at moscow.com> wrote:  I have tried to make some of you see that the news people are all one sided
and you insist that isn't true...I hope you will all see some truth on this
site.
 http://www.freemarketproject.org/

I have asked to be removed from this site. The continouse personal attacks
on Wilson are finally too much for me. They have nothing to do with the
possible view of Moscow in 2020. The absolute inability to see anything good
in Bush is such a dead issue for so many of you that I lament you actually
know anything about history and am well aware that it is not my job to
educate any of you.
I will perhaps still read sometimes on the web but no longer want this slimy
stuff in my home.

God give us men/women! A time like this demands, Strong minds, great hearts,
true faith, and ready hands;  Men/women whom the lust of office does not
kill; Men/women whom the spoils of office cannot buy; Men/women who possess
opinions and a will; Men/women who have honor; men/women who will not lie.
A prayer by Josiah Gilbert Holland
 List services made available by First Step Internet,
          mailto:Vision2020 at moscow.com

Yahoo! Mail