[Vision2020] yet more of the same

ToeKneeTime at aol.com ToeKneeTime at aol.com
Tue Mar 7 23:39:17 PST 2006

Joe,
Let me get this strait:  Joan can smugly throw her condescending  insults at
me and anyone else who dares to disagree with her.  Everyone who  she has
maligned, however, has to sit back and silently take  it. Otherwise,  Joe will
jump to the little woman's defense.  Sounds awful damned sexist for a so-called
progressive.

A--friggin'--mazing.  You people are so thin skinned!  Hate to  break it to
you Joe, but the subversive views of you and Miss "I've got a book  out" and
"I've been on Vogue" Opyr, are not going to go unchallenged.

Cope with it!

Best,   Clint Hillaryton