[Vision2020] oh, my, oh my, oh my...

Art Deco deco at moscow.com
Tue Mar 7 14:15:52 PST 2006

J Ford quotes Cultmaster Wilson of the Wilson & Family's Cult & Cash Machine:

Wilson's vile spittal:

"The declension of culture in America is comparable to well-meaning but naive parents who raise a child without discipline and without instilling self-control and who are then shocked at the extent of the rebellion apparent when that child gets away from home. The extent of our current rebellion can be seen in our cultural parade of sodomites, cotqueans, health
nazis, and feminists. But the nature of this rebellion was established long before. There were women in pulpits and standing at altars long before they were seated in the cockpits of F-16s" (The Paideia of God, p. 116).

Posted by Douglas Wilson - 3/6/2006 3:46:45 PM "

Does anyone think that a voluntary or an involuntary committment of the Cultmaster is on the near horizon?

Art Deco (Wayne A. Fox)
deco at moscow.com