[Vision2020] Bush Seeks Line-Item Veto

Pat Kraut pkraut at moscow.com
Tue Mar 7 12:45:22 PST 2006

I believe a check of several past administrations would show you that it has
been asked for a long time.

If we do discover a complete theory..of everything...we shall all,
philosophers, scientists and just ordinary people,
be able to take part in the discussion of why it is that we and the universe
exist if we find the answer to that,
it would be the ultimate triumph of human reason...for then we would know
the mind of God.
Stephen Hawking