[Vision2020] The Auntie Establishment and Brother Carl Show(March 5, 2006)

g. crabtree jampot at adelphia.net
Mon Mar 6 20:44:13 PST 2006

Mr. Campbell, I agree with you that this must be fairly complicated  or
perhaps I'm just not very bright. Please help me understand. To castigate
Wal Mart because it sells items  that are made in China is good and noble.
To turn around and reward Whatever Mart with your shopping dollar even
though it sells the same items is no sin. This seems to me to not only be
inconsistent, but hypocritical as well. To use your own analogy it would
seem to me that you are saying, people who do not stop at the grade school
crosswalk  are a danger and then you proceed to blithely  race through every
other crosswalk in town.

I note that there must be glitch in your mail program that clipped the end
off your Emerson quote "A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little
minds,adored by little statesman and philosophers and divines. As long as
famous quotes are the order of the day please allow me to add "All
reformers, however strict their social conscience, live in houses just as
big as they can pay for."

Regards,
G. Crabtree