[Vision2020] The Phil Nisbet Memorial Fund

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Mon Mar 6 16:33:40 PST 2006

Greetings Visionaires -

The Phil Nisbet Memorial Fund has been created by Kevin Nisbet in memory of
his brother.  The proceeds generated by this fund will be provided to Phil's
three sons: Nate, Aaron, and Benjamin.

Donations may be mailed to:

The Phil Nisbet Memorial Fund
c/o American West Bank
600 South Jackson
PO Box 8879
Moscow, Idaho 83843

I strongly encourage that we, in common cause, support this fund in every
way possible.  I have contacted Kevin.  He will be providing me with photos
of Phil of which will be adorned on flyers and distributed throughout
Moscow, as well as posted on the web.

Please contact me off list if you would like to help.

For Phil,

"If not us, who?
If not now, when?"

- Unknown