[Vision2020] Wal-Mart: Replies to Donovan and Crabtree

Ted Moffett starbliss at gmail.com
Mon Mar 6 13:44:35 PST 2006

Donovan et. al.

I go out of my way to avoid making an argument regarding Wal-Mart's wages,
pro or con, yet Donovan insists on arguing with me on this point anyway,
even demanding to know where I got information I never presented about
Wal-Mart wages!  This debate style is guaranteed to win!  Just demand info
that someone never presented about arguments they never made, then prove how
wrong they are.

Ted Moffett