[Vision2020] On Behalf of Phil

ToeKneeTime at aol.com ToeKneeTime at aol.com
Sun Mar 5 19:56:45 PST 2006

J,

Point well taken about dredging up past disagreements that serve only to
distract from the present task of mourning.  I did not know Phil beyond a  few
postings, but many of you did, and miss him greatly, as I miss a stepfather  who
recently passed.  On the uplifting side, If we truly believe in some  form of
an afterlife, and most do, it is not conceivable that Phil and my  Stepdad,
Arthur, are perhaps conscious of our expressions of affection as we  make
them.......?  Myself, I wouldn't rule anything out.

Best,  --Tony