[Vision2020] Good bye my dear friend

Saundra Lund sslund at adelphia.net
Sat Mar 4 13:54:22 PST 2006

One other thing I'd like to suggest that we remember about and learn from
Phil, and that would be how simple it is to apologize and move forward  :*-)

Personally, I think the majority of us have written things on V2020 at one
time or another that rightly required us to apologize or correct something
we got wrong, but I can think of very few of us who were so quick or willing
to do either.

I certainly didn't know Phil well (although we exchanged some really great
PEMs), and Lord knows we disagreed on a fair amount <g>, but when I think
about Phil, what I'll remember most about him is his quickness to apologize,
correct himself, and move forward . . . .and even change his opinion in
light of solid evidence  :*-)  IMHO, that is the mark of someone with *true*
character, and that's what I most admired about Phil.

Saundra Lund
Moscow, ID

nothing.
- Edmund Burke

***** Original material contained herein is Copyright 2005, Saundra Lund.
Do not copy, forward, excerpt, or reproduce outside the Vision 2020 forum
without the express written permission of the author.*****