[Vision2020] Meet Keith Johnson - Congressional Candidate

Barrett Schroeder Barrett at hideandfur.com
Sat Mar 4 13:37:26 PST 2006

Keith Johnson, our State Controller and a Republican candidate for
U.S. Congress will be in town on Monday, March 6, 2006.  There will
be a luncheon from 12:00 noon to 1:00 pm at the Sandpiper Grill
(formerly the Mark IV, 436 N Main Street, Moscow) in the lounge area.

Please come, purchase your lunch off the menu and learn about Keith's
campaign.

Also, don't forget to tune into Bill Sali, also a Republican candidate for
Congress, on Tim Lohrmann's KUOI radio show, Moscow Morning Views,
this Sunday. I've quoted Tim's announcement below.

There is a list of all the Republican statewide and federal candidates,
with links to their web sites, at:

	http://www.latahgop.com/2006Primary.html

Barrett