[Vision2020] Phill

Matt Decker mattd2107 at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 3 15:34:28 PST 2006

Wow I come home from work and see that my favorite 2020 guy has passed. What
a day. I never had the honor of meeting the man, I wish I had. All I can say
is that he talked the talk, but boy he also walked the walk. We should not
forget what Phil brought to this forum.

Does anybody know how old he was? By the sounds of it he wasn't that old.
Anyways this beer is for Phil.

Goodnight Buddy,
Matt D