[Vision2020] We Can

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Fri Mar 3 14:45:24 PST 2006

As much as I support public comment concerning a silenced V2020 voice,
perhaps our attention would be better focused here in V2020 organizing and
creating a memorial to Phil Nisbet.  I believe that a memorial would speak
volumes beyond imagination, especially considering the implied lack of
compassion, by Vision 2020, reflected in articles and various other "media".

Let's show those people, that tend to believe differently, that although our
threads may be heated, in compassion our voices are united.

If interested in pursuing this memorial, please contact me off list.

This is IMPORTANT, people.  In the midst of this grief, Phil has provided us
an opportunity to unite.  Let's not let him down.

With all respect,