[Vision2020] Animal Kingdom

sean o2design at wsu.edu
Fri Mar 3 11:09:02 PST 2006

Good point, rhetorical as it is.  Perhaps consent
isn't even necessary if we're all animals?  Eat
your mate.  Fight for your herd size.

Perhaps 'natural', as used by posters, needs some
preface.  Natural as in each species fighting for
its desires?  Natural as in humans ascended?
Natural as in fallen state?

That said, will Vision2020 listers who support
same sex marriage support polygamy?  Perhaps
their ranks could join forces.  It might prove to
be a marriage of convenience.