[Vision2020] Animal Kingdom

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 3 10:39:33 PST 2006

Not sure you understand the animal kingdom all that well.  Many, MANY
species including birds and even some spiders have only one mate for their
lifespan (given:  some female spiders eat their mate, but widowhood is a
good reason to engage in multiple marriages, right?)

Just thought I'd throw that out there.

J  :]