[Vision2020] Gay Marriage...an Oxymoron

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 2 19:33:45 PST 2006

"My point is that gay marriage is really an oxymoron. A gay couple  cannot form one flesh, they cannot reproduce; nor were they designed  to."

 I guess Nolan would be in favor of brother and sister  marriages because they can copulate with a less than a 1% defection  rate in offspring.

  -DJA

Nolan Lynch <scourgeofthenorth at hotmail.com> wrote:  Here's my perspective: marriage is a covenant in which two individuals are
joined together, forming one flesh, a single entity. In normal circumstnces
this unity become evident when the husband and the wife literally combine to
form one flesh: a child. In a gay marriage, there can be no child, therefore
there can be no marriage. This is of course excluding extenuating
circumstances involving infertility, etc. My point is that gay marriage is
really an oxymoron. A gay couple cannot form one flesh, they cannot
reproduce; nor were they designed to.

 List services made available by First Step Internet,
          mailto:Vision2020 at moscow.com