[Vision2020] Re: Unstable,

B. J. Swanson bjswan at moscow.com
Thu Mar 2 15:51:01 PST 2006

Matt, Joe, Jeff, Everyone,

To find out what the Community thinks is best for Moscow, please come to
the New Cities Workshop tonight:

     WHAT:  New Cities & Moscow City Council Workshop
     WHERE:  University Inn Best Western
     WHEN:  Tonight, March 2
            7:00 PM

The Mayor and City Council will be there as well as several
representatives from New Cities to give an update on their project.

Last month, New Cities met with Latah Economic Development Council to
review progress on the economic development part of the project.  Everyone
in attendence was VERY pleased with the New Cities vision.  Please come
and see for yourself.  Perhaps this is something that the whole community
can support.

B. J. Swanson