[Vision2020] Re: Gay marriage...... an oxymoron......

Scott Dredge sdredge at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 2 12:53:49 PST 2006

It's not irrelevant Tony.  Not that the long ago, the
powers that were banned interracial marriages.  They
were wrong.  That injustice has now been corrected.
Today, the powers that be are banning same sex
marriage.  They're just as wrong as those who banned
interracial marriages.

It's entirely relevant.

-Scott