[Vision2020] Re: Gay marriage...... an oxymoron......

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 2 01:03:20 PST 2006

How do you define that tolerance?  Do you accept (tolerate) them being
married, with/without children and allowed to have decent, human rights
afforded them such as health/legal benefits that other people "enjoy" or
demand?  If not, why  not?  There are plenty of people, science types as
well others, who say it IS natural - certainly for the particular person(s)
it is.

Jesus was the most tolerant and most forgiving and accepting of All and I
don't see ANYwhere in the Bible where He says "treat those you don't agree
with with contempt and refuse them services."  Quite the opposite, really.

Of all people, He chose to eat with a tax collector in the man's house and
even had one as an apostle (NOT self-appointed) as His companion.

The Bible says we are ALL to be include all in our worship and love of God.
We are supposed to include EVERYone in the lifting up of our voices to God.
As Jesus said "Let he who is without sin, cast the first stone."

"Uisce ní riachtanas go nigh an fear glan ach na leabhair sin cé iompair
brocamas cara dúinn beatha in éineacht le téama"   "Water is not needed to
wash the clean but those who carry the dirt of life with them."  Look in the
mirror, man.  This is for ALL of us, not just those YOU do not tolerate or
like or approve of.

J  :]

P.S. And before you ask, YES, I meant everyone.