[Vision2020] Eavesdropping

Sunil Ramalingam sunilramalingam at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 1 23:44:00 PST 2006

I guess I'd start with the expectation of privacy, and I realize that the
court could go the other way on this.  But since I expect my cell phone
conversations to be private, I'd want the state to have a warrant before
eavesdropping on me.

I don't know what CONUS means, but I think it's where I get hemarrhoids.

Sunil

Boy, I'm well over 3 posts today.