[Vision2020] ignorant Republican tactic

James Reynolds chapandmaize at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 1 20:36:48 PST 2006

The tactic of the Republican party of baffling everyone with bull was
demonstrated by both Phil and Pat today on this list.

Their ignorant little Swift boat tactic is not only stupid and unproductive
but it is getting awfully old besides.... as in tiresome.

When Phil reads  my post that mentioned Bushes' illegal wire taps he babbles
about some make believe wire tapping conspiracy against him by the Clinton
administration. Of course this is the first time anyone has heard of it,
while Kenneth Starr spent 5 years digging up dirt on the Clintons for the
Republican party. When I asked for proof of this great conspiracy (off
list), none was offered....I just got more outlandish babble about more
unsubstantiated conspiracies committed by the Clintons and Janet Reno.

It has become their natural instinct to lie and mislead to win a contrived
argument that means nothing. It is time for you childess little children of
Bush to realize the facts of your chosen ass of a president and pull your
heads out of the republican handbook (read Rove) of devious maneuverings and
become grownups that deal with the truth. The crap you spew is getting our
country nowhere but the wrong place.

Pat, the other follower of the Rove tactic goes off protecting Bushes attack
on our constitution by ranting about throw away cell phones and how they
make it OK to illegally spy on American citizens. The CIA said that none of
the taps have given then anything but dead end leads to pizza delivery boys
and such and yet Pat claims that they only;y tap overseas calls. Then Pat in
her simple minded way goes on to say that I don't understand the
complexities of the world. A stupid remark if there ever was.

Like I said before "My Momma says the only thing more stupid than a
republican is more than one Republican"  these two clowns epitomize what my
momma said.

Once again I will say the fact that Bush has run our country down in so many
ways is not about Clinton vs. Bush nor is it about Democrats vs.
Republicans; it is about the American people vs. a government nonresponsive
to its citizens needs or desires. It is about a government that is
deliberately placing the country in an impossible debt situation to where we
spend almost as much on interest on the accumulated debt as we do our
defense. It is about a government that has delivered the loss of our
strategic manufacturing sector. We all know the long list of grievances we
have against this government, I won't pile them up here, but I will once
again mention that this President and his VP as well as his cabinet deceived
the American people and congress to take us to a war that is still
escalating....still sending our young people home in body bags and savagely
wounded. We have to get rid of this mess and get America back on the right
track. Enough bullshit and deception, lets work together to save our
country.