[Vision2020] Churches and Taxes

Scott Dredge sdredge at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 1 20:15:36 PST 2006

What's the question?  Is private education better than
public education?  In some cases, private is better,
in other cases public is better.  This is why we have
both.  Personally, for a short time I attended a
private school.  For me public school was better and
yet for some reason I don't call for the elimination
of private schools.  Go figure.

-Scott