[Vision2020] Heads up

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 1 16:47:34 PST 2006

You need to understand that outside of Mr. Atwood (who does not attend
Christ Church anymore but attends Trinity Reform, an off-shoot church of
Christ Church and is still financially supported by Christ Church) these are
people who have not attended a univeristy or college and received ANY kind
of teaching degree or administrative training/degree.  They are appointed by
Doug through Roy and/or marry into the position.

J  :]