[Vision2020] Eavesdropping

Tom Hansen idahotom at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 1 11:51:29 PST 2006

Ms. Kraut -

I believe that Mr. Reynolds is suggesting that Mr. Nisbet relay his claim of
beinig a "victim" of warrantless wiretaps to the media.  A claim, such as
Mr. Nisbet's (that he was unlawfully wiretapped by the Department of Justice
during the Clinton administration), would certainly draw some well deserved
attention.

If my residence were unlawfully wiretapped by the Department of Justice I
most certainly would not wait a considerable length of time only to discuss
it on V2020.

Ms. Kraut goes on to ask:

"If a person can buy a throw away cell phone in a store (maybe a[t] Wally
World!) use if for the two hours there is time for talk about bombs and then
the number is no longer good how do you think they should get a warrant?"

You know something, Ms. Kraut:  Over the past couple years when I flew down
to visit my parents in Los Angeles, and before I purchased a cell phone, I
made use of those throw-away cell phones.  They are inexpense and handy.

Is it your belief that "they" should have detained me simply because I had a
throw-away cell phone?  Should "they" detain everybody that uses those
throw-away cell phones?

You see, Ms. Kraut, there is a reason why our founding fathers were kind
enough to bless our private lives with the US Constitution's fourth
amendment.

But then, George Bush is not only above the law, HE IS THE LAW and, as
everybody knows, . . .

"The law is for protection of the people."
http://www.tomandrodna.com/Sounds/Protection.mp3

"Ah, so thank your lucky stars you got protection
Walk the line and never mind the cost.
Don't wonder who them lawmen was protectin',
When they nailed the saviour to the cross."

Seeya round town, Moscow.