[Vision2020] Re: How dare you call me "snot-nosed", Bozo!

ToeKneeTime at aol.com ToeKneeTime at aol.com
Wed Mar 1 10:09:27 PST 2006

My lovely and gracious Melynda,

Thank you for confirming my suspicions regarding the Marxist orientation of
those behind the hysterical anti-Walmart campaign.  I am quite sure that  you
relish your job as mentor to all those good hearted but misinformed and  naive
younger folk down at the park.  Keep working on them, eventually,  perhaps
you will be successful in turning them against their country and their  native
values.

But not if this tirading bozo has anything to say about it.  You smug  and
condescending elitists had a lock on the debate when there were just 3
networks, and you ran academia.  That's all over now  sister.  Thanks to the Internet,
average citizens are now able to seek  out all sides of the story and decide
for themselves.  How will they  possibly live their lives, make all those
decisions, see the bigger picture,  without having to rely on people like you?

We'll find out.

Best,   Tony