[Vision2020] My Pictures

Daniel Foucachon daniel at lyonministries.com
Fri Jun 30 19:03:06 PDT 2006

Mrs. Husky,
I asked Mr. Hanson to remove *my* pictures on his website. If Dale Courtney
used pictures on his blog that I didn't want him to use, I would ask him to
remove them, and I know he would. This is concerning my pictures on *Hanson'
*s site.  I don't know where Dale Courtney gets every one of his images; I
simply know where he got mine. It is irrelevant to this discussion whether
Dale Courtney is using someone *else's* pictures.  If I were someone else, I
could easily not even know him. Please contact* him* if you have an issue
with a photo he has posted.

I don't want to get in some big debate over all in the in's an out's of
picture rights. Mr. Hanson put a picture on his site that belongs to me, and
I have asked him to remove it. It's as simply as that. Though I am not a
proffesional photographer, I do take pay jobs for my work from time to time.
It would be absurd to think that he has some kind of right to this photo.

I am asking him to do what I would do in the same situation. Even for the
pictures I have taken myself, (which I have full rights to post, even if
people don't like it) I have a complaint form (since I post lots of pics)
that people can fill out if they don't like a pic I took of them.
http://www.foucachon.com/complaint_form.html

But this is an even different situation. He has used one of mine. Dale
Courtney has told me that he has always had a copyright notice on his site.
But even if he didn't, Mr. Hansen should still remove it, because the owner
has just asked him too.

This is not some big deal, and not even worth all this discussion. Mr.
Hansen keeping that picture and video up won't keep me from sleaping :)

Have a nice day, and feel free to see my photo blog (I really should update
it..some broken links..) http://www.huguenotheritage.com/photos/

-Daniel