[Vision2020] Question

Michael metzler at moscow.com
Fri Jun 30 15:50:27 PDT 2006

Kirker Deacon James,

You Write:

"Mike-Dogg,

A mutual friend asked me a couple of weeks ago about you. He was wondering
if perhaps your descent into madness has anything to do with your fear of
being naked.

I told him that, no, your fear of being naked has nothing to do with it. But
then I started to wonder, so I thought I'd just ask you.

Are the roots of your crusade found in your fear of being naked?

Just curious,

Deacon"

Me:

Thank you so much for following up with me.  I think I'm going to call the
elders and tell them that all the love and kindness from those closest to
Wilson's defense have won me over.  You are certainly a good Christian
friend Deacon; I really have been mad to give up close fellowship with your
love; I feel ashamed for publicly criticizing your type.

Michael