[Vision2020] TF '06

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Fri Jun 30 12:47:30 PDT 2006

Just a footnote, Janesta -

It is my opinion that a "Visionatic" is considered to be (applying Dee
Dubbya's logic) a liberal left-wing-nut V2020 subscriber that has not yet
achieved the elite level of "Intolerista"; an "Intolerista Wannabe" you
might say.

Tom "Batting Third and Playing Cleanup for the Nasty Nine" Hansen
Moscow, Idaho

"Uh, how about a 1-strike law. Death doesn't seem too extreme for a Level-3
sex offender."

- Dale "Comb-Over" Courtney (August 3, 2005)