[Vision2020] TF '06

Janesta Carcich janestacarcich at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 30 12:35:00 PDT 2006

Mr. Willams,

As I read your invitation, I felt wanted and welcomed
to your event... that is, until I read the second to
the last word, "visionatics". It is amazing what one
little word will do to a previously well written
inviataion, isn't it?

Janesta

--- David Williams <davidwilliams365 at hotmail.com>
wrote:

> Mr. London,
>
> Thanks for your interest.  No, the area will neither
> be fenced, nor will the
> sidewalks be restricted or blocked.  The evening
> event will be free, and the
> tickets I spoke of earlier were in reference to the
> 3-day TF '06 event,
> which covers all the talks, St. Brigid's Feast
> (optional), and live
> entertainment from August 7-9.  Tickets are selling
> for $140 per person,
> though there are substantial group discounts for
> families and friends
> travelling together.  If you would like more info.
> on the group rates, or on
> the events scheduled for Trinity Fest, contact Nate
> Wilson.  Hope to see you
> and a number of other visionatics there.
>
> DW
>

> >From: "Bill London" <london at moscow.com>
> >To: "David Williams"
> <davidwilliams365 at hotmail.com>,
> ><vision2020 at moscow.com>
> >Subject: Re: [Vision2020] TF '06 Date: Fri, 30 Jun
> 2006 10:27:13 -0700
> >
> >D-
> >Regarding access to "our newly remodeled public
> venue, Friendship
> >Square"....what part of the public square will be
> accessible to ticketed
> >visitors only?  Will anyone be able to use the
> sidewalks between Main and
> >Jackson that go through the square?  Will the area
> be fenced?  How much are
> >tickets?
> >BL

Janesta Carcich

“Hate is too great a burden to bear. It injures the hater more than it injures the hated.”

~ Coretta Scott King ~
1927-2006

***Because I am finding my words on the blogs of organizations I do not support***

~~~~~ Original material contained herein is Copyright 2006, Janesta Carcich ~~~~~

~~~~~ Do not copy, forward, excerpt, or reproduce outside the Vision 2020
             forum without the express written permission of the author~~~~~