[Vision2020] My Pictures

Donald R. & Rosemary J. Huskey donaldrose at cpcinternet.com
Fri Jun 30 12:44:43 PDT 2006

Hi Daniel,

You are a gifted photographer and your talent is a special blessing.
However, I must repeat my request to you.  Dale has long chortled over
photographs on his site that he has been asked repeatedly to take down.
He has no right to use them.

This sadly, appears to be another example of how different rules apply for
Kirkers.  Christ Church men are encouraged (under the guise of Trinitarian
Skylarking) to poke at those outside the covenant but somehow, when we
poke back it is objectionable.

I ask that you apply the same standards to your brother in Christ, Dale
that you apply to those outside your faith community.

Rose Huskey